- Artist: Tahyche Díaz Peña
- Year: 2013
- Medium: Bronze
- Description: Life-size replica of Juan Marrero González (2 metres tall). It represents the face and body of the poet, holding a book with one hand and a plinth resembling a pile of books.
- Location: Juan Marrero González Park in La Montaña neighbourhood.
Born in the area around the sculpture, poet Juan Marrero González was awarded countless awards and distinctions for his work, both on the island and outside the island. Besides, he was closely linked to wine making culture, which gained him recognition from national and international organisations.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijo
- Bust of Dr. José García Estrada
- Homage to the Sailing Vessel ‘Hope of the Sea’
- Homage to Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Mencey Bentor
- Bust of José Mesa Cabrera
- Homage to Water Mills
- Homage to Pyrotechnicians
- Bust of Rev. José Siverio Pérez
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González González
- Homage to Pig Breeders
- Homage to the Cross
- Homage to Baker Women
- Homage to The Viticultural Tradition
- Bust of Agustín Espinosa García
- Homage to Childhood
- Ears of Wheat