- Artist: Paco G. Palmero
- Year: 2018
- Material: TXT mortar, ceramic and bronze
- Characteristics: Representation of a tree whose tallest branch is around 6 metres high and a boy and a girl standing at its foot.
- Place: Calle Los Barros
The “Child Friendly City” seal is an acknowledgement issued by the Spanish Committee of
UNICEF in conjunction with the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces and IUNDIA that recognises the work of municipalities for incorporating childhood and adolescence into municipal life.
The voices, needs, priorities and rights of boys and girls constitute an integral part of policies, programs and public decision making.
This sculpture created the local artist Paco García Palmero symbolises the municipality of Los Realejos’ commitment with childhood.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijo
- Bust of Dr. José García Estrada
- Homage to the Sailing Vessel ‘Hope of the Sea’
- Homage to Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Mencey Bentor
- Bust of José Mesa Cabrera
- Homage to Water Mills
- Homage to Pyrotechnicians
- Bust of Rev. José Siverio Pérez
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González González
- Homage to Pig Breeders
- Homage to the Cross
- Homage to Juan Marrero González
- Homage to Baker Women
- Homage to The Viticultural Tradition
- Bust of Agustín Espinosa García
- Ears of Wheat