Go back in time to a hamlet full of white walls and petit mini roses in the neighbourhood of Toscal, La Longuera and Las Románticas.
Follow the Water Trail to the protected landscape site of Rambla de Castro, where the Rocks emerge from the sea resembling sentinels of a mythical army. This landscape has provided a source of inspiration to artists and visitors… Marvel at the palm grove and the greenery of the banana trees…Enjoy the views of the ruins of the Gordejuela Water Elevator and the ocean from Saint Fernando’s Fort, next to one of the most beautiful manors in Los Realejos…
Aromas from paradise is a tailor-made route for the more nostalgic and adventurous visitor.
- San Pedro Lookout
- Gordejuela Water Elevator
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- San Fernando’s Fort
- The Castro Manor
- Count of Orea’s Castle
- Hermitage of Saint Peter the Apostle
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Tree
- The Rambla de Castro Dragon Tree
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- The Gorvorana Manor
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manor