The Four Windows Manor is an interesting 18th-century building, which belonged to the family of the Marquises of Celada.
Its five villas have been lovingly decorated with the guests’ comfort in mind, combining modern elements and unique pieces of historic value.
These lodgings have a panoramic swimming pool and a tropical garden which will delight the most demanding guests. Its bucolic niches invite relaxation and tranquillity.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- The Princes’ Manor
- The Castro Manor
- The Viscount of Buen Paso Manor
- Manors of ‘Las Chozas’, ‘La Rambla’, ‘El Socorro’ and ‘La Torre y Ruiz’
- The Knife Manor
- The Poggio Manor
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardens
- The Coronela Manor
- The Threshing Floor House
- The Wall Manor
- The Gorvorana Manor
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantation
- The Cockpit House
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manor
- Palo Blanco House
- Hoya de Pablo Hamlet