The architecture in the centre of Realejo Bajo is mostly made up of buildings dating to the 18th and 19th century. Some of them have remarkable elements such as artful roofing, wooden rain gutterswith carved snake heads for outlets, balconies, galleries and the corner window of the house number 10 on calle del Cantillo.
The main architectural style is eclecticism with most examples being found around the churchsquare and its vicinity.
The patios of the houses number 6 and 12 on calle la Acequia as well as the gardens of HaciendaLos Príncipes are remarkable, too.
Many of these buildings, apart from being residential in function, were also used as shops, workshops, factories, canteens and grocery stores.
- Artículos relacionados
- House nr. 10 Cantillo de Abajo
- House nr. 4 Calle Ángeles Martín Fuentes
- Calle Ángeles Martín Fuentes nr. 6
- House nr. 9, Calle Guillermo Camacho
- House nr. 11, Calle Guillermo Camacho
- House nr. 13, Calle Guillermo Camacho
- House nr. 6, Calle La Acequia
- House nr. 12, Calle La Acequia
- House nr. 12, Calle Márquez